Thread: Koufax?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Adam Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
Adam, I cannot understand some of the comments directed toward you in this thread. However, I feel someone should stop you with the ball cube thing. I've sold at least a thousand balls on ebay, and only a few included the cubes. Why? It's more expensive to ship and I found most buyers didn't really want them, they had their own display choices. Very few that I buy actually include the cube, too. Heck, I have a giant box of cubes in my basement that I wish somebody would buy off me. So for future searches, a lack of ball cube means nothing.

Perhaps, since you're a newbie, someone should have told you this earlier instead of mocking you for your mistaken belief.

Ken
Ken, thank you for your explanation! I agree, countless posts could have been avoided had this information been given earlier. As for the comments being directed toward me, I'm unfazed as the helpful comments I've received overall far, far exceed those that seek to mock or demean.