View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:53 AM
Wayne Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
notice how this thread doesnt get any play from the people who know its the truth but dont want things to change from the status quo. its a dead thread because they dont want it being discussed. that's the hypocrisy that abounds. they dont want the hobby cleaned up, they want it the same.

I posted psa's policy of saying that sellers would be looked at with a queer eye if they dont have a psa cert and buyers will question them.

the defenders of psa didnt take psa to task for this and say that it is a sickening policy to have because they want everything to stay the same.
non psa sellers should be shot according to them.
What is "sickening" about this policy? It is good marketing on their part. Doesn't every company try to give you reasons (many of which are plainly FALSE) to use their product? One is either susceptible to that propaganda, or not. You yourself apparently hate that it has been successful, and that many buyers presently do look at sellers with suspicion when their autos don't have TPA certs. Those people are either stupid or lazy or both. If it causes them to look closer at and actually research autos, than great. If it causes them to blindly believe TPAs, than they probably believe everything else they read on the internet and see in commercials.

I'm not bothered either way. Love this hobby.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/f...NFT/?start=all