View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac2004 View Post
I have been going back and forth with this guy who is selling a Dream Team 1 signed ball. The price we are talking about is something I am very close to considering.

I have looked at the autos and all look authentic matching examples I have seen.

The item has a COA from Steve Swayne/Director of Community Relations with Miami Heat

Can someone take a look at them as well for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sr2vjqk9d7un2ku/yEK-F-6_R8

Thanks
NONE ARE AUTHENTIC!

Issac, PLEASE I have recommended this before. Pull up a known good autograph (UDA, Steiner, anything that was witnessed) and compare side by side. It helps a little if they are on the same medium as the article in question. CLOSELY look at the signatures. The Jordan, Pippen, Bird, Drexler,Stockton etal. are HORRIBLE. What exactly did you compare them to? Pippen and Stockton don't 'spell out' their names, I've never seen Drexler seperate his 'x'. Jordan is a mess and Magic, I mean COME ON. Can you point me to an example where he PRINTS his 'g'?

I don't mean to be too harsh, but the majority of your posts are "Is this real?". We all have our difficulty on certain signatures. And this board is a great resource for learning and improving our skills. But asking about autographs (and being close to pulling the trigger!) that A) are from Craigslist , B) are from Florida , and C) are blatently obvious with a small amount of comparison is an indication that you should purchase only from reputable dealers and/or the Net54 BST. At least until your skills are such that you pretty much know the answer before you ask it.

Sorry again if this seems harsh. I truly hope this helps you more than just a simple "Bad" reply.