View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9 View Post
i came here to look for cards of interest and wanted to show off my stuff. I did not come to have my collection analyzed and picked to death. No one on beckett ever did anyone this way, we always enjoyed looking at stuff. I did not like getting ridiculed on my grammar either. I simply came here and to see the cards here i may like and enjoy what everyone else collects.
You, also, in one of your ealiest posts said that they would be for "Sell". Once you opened that door, the bogus cards needed to be identified for all as some of the board members are less experienced in such things. We try and look out for each other here. If you made the same offer on Beckett and nothing was said, I am not sure what that says about THAT community.

If you never offered the possibility of them being for sale, I anm sure someone would have PM-ed you to quietly break the news. By the way, what is your response as to why you eBayed the Ruth immediately after learning it was fake (with "real" Ruth pricing/opening bid)?

Last edited by Bocabirdman; 10-05-2012 at 05:02 PM.