View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Brian McQueen
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawpawdiv9 View Post
i came here to look for cards of interest and wanted to show off my stuff. I did not come to have my collection analyzed and picked to death. No one on beckett ever did anyone this way, we always enjoyed looking at stuff. I did not like getting ridiculed on my grammar either. I simply came here and to see the cards here i may like and enjoy what everyone else collects.
You asked us questions about the Ruth and Aaron. The Evers too actually. We responded with our honest opinions about the authenticity of your cards. This community is close-knit and many individuals here have been collecting for years, if not decades. It's fair to say, the opinions we gave you were educated and we tried to explain to you why we thought your cards were not legit.

So after hearing our opinions, you turned around and placed them on Ebay to sell, making no mention of the fact that the cards are reprints. That, sir, is not honest behavior and rubbed more than a few people here the wrong way. Sorry you feel your collection was "picked to death" but since you are trying to sell these cards, we have the right to communicate the truth to any potential unsuspecting buyers.

If you truly feel the cards are legit, send them in to be graded at a reputable grading company (SGC, PSA, etc..). Send them Registered USPS so that way there's no way they get lost in the mail. That way, you'll know for certain what you have and you won't be cheating anyone out of potentially, hundreds of dollars.