View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:05 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Free shipping really ISN'T free shipping in the ultimate scheme of things. Total price is still total price. Whether the shipping is calculated separately, or built in to the item's price is irrelevant. You paid for that item, and should reasonably expect it to be shipped appropriately..

I see nothing wrong with the feedback you left. All though I will admit, you probably should've contacted him first. He may have responded differently.. Ultimately though, you did the seller a favor by calling him out on it, before something bad happens with a higher priced item.

I've had two similar instances in the past, both on something like $10 cards. One was damaged in the mail Wrote the seller first and he refunded my money due to the damage without me even asking. So I left him a positive without mentioning the incident. The other time there was no damage, wrote him first as well but the seller replied with a typical "so what, no harm, no foul" type response. So I left the exact same type of feedback as you did..

Last edited by novakjr; 10-23-2012 at 03:05 PM.