View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:35 AM

Default MICKEY MANTLE, TED WILLIAMS, UNITAS Autographed Legends Uncut Postcard Panel

MICKEY MANTLE, TED WILLIAMS & JOHNNY UNITAS 1991 "LEGENDS" POSTCARDS UNCUT SHEET $250.00 postpaid

Autographed IN-PERSON by all three. The uncut panel measures aprox 8x11. Sensational eye appeal. Each autograph was obtained in person and comes with the letter from the original collector detailing the acquisitons He writes

"Unitas was obtained at a show in Silver Spring Maryland held at the armory, The Mantle signature was obtained at the Armenian Church. The panel was finished when Ted Williams signed it at his Florida home for a personal friend of mine and his , Carl Brown"

Vibrant colors ! I To the best of my knowledge there were only 12 of these that were signed by all three. Originally had two of them which I obtained from the same person. The first one was sold. This one was shipped to me in a frame and the glass broke causing some scratching and minor surface damage mostly to the Mantle , not too bad though and certainly priced right

Authentic original from JIM STINSON SPORTS Backed by over 30 years experience as an autograph dealer, authenticator & appraiser includes Jim Stinson Sports exclusive Lifetime Guarantee of Authenticity. I have been a full time autograph dealer since 1982
File Type: jpg legends1.jpg (78.1 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg legends2.jpg (71.2 KB, 100 views)