View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:38 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default Here's the reply

If you are interested I want to make the transaction thru Skrill (Moneybookers). This way you will have the opportunity to inspect the ball before you actually pay for it. I'm saying this because you will have a maximum 14 days inspection period. You will send the money to Skrill (Moneybookers) and they will keep the money for us. As soon as Skrill (Moneybookers) has the money I will ship the ball to you.
Skrill (Moneybookers) releases funds to the Seller once the inspection period has passed without the Buyer requesting cancellation of the transaction and upon Skrill (Moneybookers) verification of the transaction information. The inspection period is agreed to by both the Buyer and the Seller and commences once the Buyer has received the item. Funds are released to the Seller the same or next business day after completion of the transaction and upon verification by Internet Skrill (Moneybookers) Services.
As soon as I will have your full name and also your full shipping address I will open an escrow case with Skrill (Moneybookers) and they will give you step by step details on how to proceed with the deal and to make the payment.
Thanks,
Leon