View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Bill Gregory

Matt and Henry-beautiful '56 Clementes!! I really want one of those for my collection, but I'm looking for my '58 Clemente first. One of my favorite cards ever.

Bill-looooooove the '56 Koufax. All your new '56 Topps are really nice, but I'm a big Koufax fan.

Adam W-what year and manufacturer is that Warren Spahn from? I don't think I've seen it before. I look at a lot of Milwaukee era Braves, and somehow that's slipped by me.

Andy-love those, especially the Kaline. I've always felt that AL was really underrated as a ballplayer.

Eugene-that's a great Mantle. Sometimes, the most beautiful cards are the ones that have been well loved. There's history behind them, you know?

There's a lot to be said for putting cards on a slab, and sticking them in a vault where they will be safe from the elements. But there's also something to be said for actually looking at, and touching a card. Wondering where it's been. Who has owned it.

Jason-Nice Kiner! Pirates have always been my second favorite team, and Kiner one of my favorite players. I'm looking to add a '53 Bowman Kiner to my collection.

You guys are going to be bad influences on me, haha. I just added about half a dozen cards to my want list.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.