View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Chuck Tapia

I always painfully describe items though description and multiple pictures resulting in less money.... sometimes. As far as baseballs, it does irk me when sellers don't describe them and only take 1 picture. How hard is it to take a picture of the back? You just have to not purchase from numb skulls like that I guess.

I have a case with an idiot right now after paying for an item immediately like I always do, it takes the ass clown 8 days to ship, and the item is not to me yet after an additional 9 days. I just open cases with e-bay these days like I open a can of beans...I don't care anymore. I don't try to work it out with the seller. I'm tired of their B.S. Open a case and let e-bay sort through it. I especially open a case immediately when the jack asses love to put "NO RETURNS" in their auction. If it's not as described or damaged...it's going back no matter what their stupid ad says. When I sell, they can return the Item anytime, no questions asked if their not happy, I don't really give a crap.

This idiot tells me (only after I open the case) that he will "check with the USPS because it's a package and not a letter" and provides no tracking#. (good luck with calling the usps to track a package with-out a tracking number buddy) after the case is settled, he's going to get an accurate assessment of his performance which is negative feedback no matter what he does. Yes E-bayers are about 10-20% morons and losers, which is less than the average in our society today. look around, people are idiots everywhere.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 12-16-2012 at 09:38 AM.