View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 12:37 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
All you need is one veteran with untreated PSTD to go on a rampage.. or a principle/teacher who had a really bad day.

It seems to me everyone is looking for a solution without taking guns out of the picture. Why don't we create a world where guns are no longer needed or readily available? Is that so bad?
Ideally, that would be nice. But as soon as we put ourselves in a position where they are no longer needed or readily available, we will find ourselves in a position where they ARE needed...

I'm gonna throw out an idea, and if it comes to be used. I want f*cking paid..Because our government clowns have yet to think of a good system..

Now, for the teachers/administrators with guns thing. I for one like the idea, but am willing to admit that there will be enough people opposed to it that it'll probably never happen. At the very least, why can't a stun-gun system be implemented though.. Maybe an electronic lock system with one in every room. Teachers and other school personnel can each carry a universal electronic swipe card that will only be "active", once a master code is punched in from the principals office. Cards never leave the school, and would be handed in and the system reprogrammed at the end of every school day.

Last edited by novakjr; 12-18-2012 at 12:44 PM.