View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:52 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
a goal of being a buffoon and blowhard railing against PSA & JSA has already been accomplished long ago. I do get his point and I have always agreed it is total B.S. the way jack-offs clamor for these stupid "Certs". it's actually laughable that collectors are so damned moronic and anal about it to a point of laughability.

Still, to say we rail on Drew Max or MoralASS because of their name is short sided and narrow minded. Put those 2 together and you have Travis.

No Travis, It's a well documented body of work that includes 99.9% frauds which are criminal acts that put those 2 criminals ahead of the curve. I don't disagree that there might be similar lawlessness for the big 2, but to compare the 2 is like apples and oranges. Most rational thinking individuals see the difference...Travis isn't quite there yet....it's railing on JSA & PSA, business as usual.

I don't mind the posts showing incompetencies of the big 2, (they do need it) but Travis has a habit of burying his head where other FDE crooks are concerned. The autograph hobby is a mess and the collectors are idiots, so what do you expect....It's all par for the course.
Agree.