View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantz View Post

Baseball Hall of Fame -- _ _ _ _ No! (You can fill in the blanks with whatever letters you want)
is "DRAY" ok? How bout "FERG"? "Guy-"?

Anyways. I agree, given all that has gone on under his watch, I'd say NO! BUT He will get inducted. Somehow he will manage to avoid the steroid links, and people will probably focus more on the good things he has done for the game.. Those I can't deny. My personal feeling is that he's a clueless douche. The steroid thing is a nightmare, OR it was necessary in bringing the game back to prominence, however you wanna view it. Either way the game could've been saved without them. I LOVE the wild-card, but absolutely DESPISE this new 2nd wild-card crap. I like the thought of replay, but I have a bad feeling that it will soon get WAY out of hand..

Selig is like the "Larry the Cable Guy" of commissioners. Most of what he's done, has had great merit at it's core, but he tends to go way over the top, over do things, and then runs it into the ground.. He's "Git 'r Done'd" everything to death. He just can't accept that once something works, you should just leave it be..