View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
I find nothing wrong with saying "this is my highest offer, if nothing exceeds it in 24 hours I will take it" just keep in mind the person might want to redact the offer if you do that.

Also just as a side note... You are using an auction that has not even ended, and an ended graded auction to price your raw card... Don't do that, if your card is not graded don't use graded cards to judge its price. Just as an example, you're double the price of a better condition card that was purchased 2 days ago... http://www.ebay.com/itm/1948-BOWMAN-...item23222a78ac

PSA 7's of that card sell for $600-800, there is no way that raw card is getting $600... I am not saying this to be rude, I am just being realistic with you.

Re-edit to be less offensive as that is not my intention.
Thanks for all of the comments. No offense taken on this one.... thanks for editing it though !

I understand not comparing raw and graded prices although I think that distinction is less important with a Poor-marked card.

The card linked above looks like it has some damage on the left border to me. I think I do need to rescan my Berra at a typical size and with a dif color background. The bright white brings out more yellowing than it should. I did just reduce the asking price though.

Another post suggested that some may fell BST isn't the place for "auctions". I can understand that and will fall back on my ignorance.