View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Fr@nk Jenn!ngs

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Chris bought the card and it was mistakenly sent to someone else who didn't buy it. I would think they have an obligation to return it. I'm not a lawyer, so I may be wrong in my thinking. At the very least a moral obligation.

I do believe that if it was addressed to Chris, but with a wrong address it would be illegal to open and keep. If it was addressed to the person that actually received the card

edit: while trying to edit this post, I mistakenly deleted a paragraph about going to a bank or atm to make a withdrawal and noticed that the bank accidentally deposited money in your account that wasn't yours. You then withdrawal that extra money. I've heard this happen before and although it wasn't the person's fault that that money was in his account, he still had to return it back to the bank.

r/
Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by flavius View Post
How is that a stolen card? It was shipped to him by mistake, he is under no obligation to ship it back to SCL and it is a mistake by SCL, not the person it was shipped to. If anyone was to take legal action, it would be SCL, not you.

Last edited by Tcards-Please; 02-09-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: updated and added the last sentence