Thread: Success w BST?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Steve K@mmɘyɘr

I have had MANY successes in the B/S/T.... and I thank all of you that I have dealt with. On a couple occasions those transactions have turned into good friendships and are people that I email "off Net54" on a daily basis.

Hey we all look at feedback on eBay before we make a purchase ...... we don't buy from auction houses that don't have a "good reputation" ...... if you have a beef with someone, I encourage you to put it out there and share with the rest of us. Not only could you be saving the next guy some time/trouble .... you might get a quicker response in this case by putting that member "on blast" so to speak.

Much like many of you have told me ... sometimes all it takes it to file that "non-payment case" with eBay to make the buyer pay for what he bought from you ....... same here, and you might have to put it out in the open to get your items.

I'm NOT trying to help you start trouble ....... I'm just saying that obviously you are about at your wits end because you made the post in the first place .... so why not help yourself if you have come this far?

Best regards, and I hope you get what you paid for.