View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Scott R.

Set up???

Why? Who benefits? It a freaking chat room...

Here's why the card company has agreed to replace the item. They advertised the heck out of the Ruth auto card...as all companies do. Then someone bought a couple cases of the product, and opened a box containing the Ruth auto card. The card then hit the open market. I liked the card and knew that it came from a reputable company...so I bought it. After receiving the card and studying it, I became concerned with a few aspects of the auto (which was also JSA certified). I did a ton of research regarding my concerns, and presented the info to the card company. They beleived my concerns to be valid, so they offered to give me a replacement card. I told them that I would like to see that auto that would be in the card (prior to agreeing to it as a replacement). The photo in this link is the one that they sent.

I've told them that I have concerns with this auto, and was hoping for a little more info to strenthen my concerns...But no one in this forum is able and/or willing to provide me with any additional info.

Just trying to get a legit Babe Ruth auto card to give to my son.