View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:27 PM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneerat View Post
Hello,

This thread has been brought to our attention so we would like to provide some clarification of our authentication process.
First, and most importantly, every autograph sold by Heritage is authenticated by PSA/DNA, James Spence, or both.
We cannot stress this enough. Due to the logistics of running constant auctions that begin and end every week, occasionally we must list material prior to its evaluation by PSA/DNA, who examines our Sunday Internet Sports Auctions (SISA). While this is admittedly not ideal, it is important to understand that no auction reaches its conclusion without that evaluation. Lots are pulled prior to the end of the four-week bidding process if they are deemed not authentic or questionable. Never will an autographed lot in a Heritage auction close prior to examination. We do understand it can be frustrating to bid on a lot only to have the auction end prior to the conclusion, but we would all agree that this is preferable to selling material that is not genuine. We would also suggest that ideally those who feel they have spotted a problematic item in a Heritage auction would bring it to our attention directly via email to Sports@HA.com, which would be the most effective course of action to ensure speedy removal of such items from auction. The entire hobby is improved when mudslinging is replaced by goodwill and a helpful intent.
Thank you for the response. I believe it was a good one and what, I , personally figured. Unfortunately, as you see below.. it doesn't matter what you say to some.

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection

Last edited by Forever Young; 03-19-2013 at 12:36 PM.