View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:05 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by canjond View Post
+1. Well said.
So much hate it's tiresome....poster has proved to be a vile human being time and time again and the King of the Analogy....I have an idea? If you think it's so bad, why don't you get a life and start your own business instead of the constant bitching. That is the American way and how my friends & I have found success in our lives. Let's see you do better!

You are a broken record and you have lost all credibility on yet another site. Go back to the slanderous blog that you refuse to denounce and spew your hate over there where no one can respond to it.

As much as agree with you on many points...You have proven to be an unfeeling jerk. If you don't like something, change it. Do something to rival it. Start it up "The greatest authenticator in the world" and I'm sure it will go real far. NOT.

Not denouncing what was said about Chris Williams on your friends blog is simply disgusting. You may not know this, but YOU are part of the problem. IMHO, You cannot affect change. You are too much of an ass. You should shave your head and start a rock pile. You are a loser and it's why you have not risen to do squat in your life. You have a personality disorder and you may want to check into it. Blah blah blah analogy boy.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-27-2013 at 09:08 AM.