View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Banned

i dont have a business so what's this business model stuff? i can;t have an individual opinion? do you know an abc or xyz authentication co? show me their websites? how am i in competition?

most respected.... is on a sliding scale so that doesnt count. who is the most respected out of this trio? bad guy #1, bad guy#2. guy who fudges on his taxes? most respected is subjective, people might say guy who fudges might be most respected, but does he rise to the level of respect as a benchmark overall??

it's up to each individual to judge. i have my bar that is set and as far as authentication goes, they are playing limbo.

if abc, xyz was doing such a great job, there wouldnt be a need for this thread, would there? put people ask me about it regularly. why is that?

how is blackberry doing these days? have you ever seen the commercial "where's the beef" ooops, wendy's violated your golden rule. And please show me the good track record of babe ruth authentications by these abc, xyz companies. i only told the truth.

Last edited by travrosty; 04-03-2013 at 09:39 AM.