View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Why would you say that? I am not a prank please do not tarnish my reputation. I have been collecting for 20 years just not cards dated before 1952 hence all my topics here.

Here is a bit about me:

I had a average of B+ (GPA of 7 out of 10) so about 80% to 84% in university. In college I finished with 96% and with high honors and with the prize for best coop program student in the field.

All this without any parents just raised by my older brother (3 years older than me) both died when I was a kid. They left us their house and we took care of it and worked hard and went to school at the same time I was a janitor from 15 to 21 every nigh of the week....until I completed college. My brother would come to the parent teacher meetings and all that kind of stuff we would go grocery shopping together me been 12 and him almost 16. He is very smart and very mature. He completed university with a ''A'' average in computer science....also has his masters he would have done a doctors degree but life calls for making money (a PHD takes 5 years full time sure you get paid as a teachers assistant but that is not a career).

I was a orphan basically (spent 95% of my time in hospitals with and for my parents) and so was my brother oh we had are 2 grandparents but that is it in this world. No one intervened because my brother was so mature for his age he could take care of all the adult issues at a very young age so no one made any complaints to any authorities.

Does this sound like a prank sir???

Last edited by Zone91; 04-06-2013 at 01:46 PM.