View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone91 View Post
frankbmd

What the heck does that ship have to do with been humble geez some people are literally out of this world in their minds. That looks more like a sex toy that guy uses on him self in his private time in space.

God I wish I could just talk about cards here like we are suppose to be doing instead of some guys freak show and personal anal sex toys (more like a space anal probe)!!!
Zone 91,

While realizing that I am a relatively new member of this board, I still feel compelled to weigh in here.

Please understand that there is a certain “rite of passage” involved with this group. The majority of the veteran members here have been involved with the hobby for years, if not decades. And they have been interacting for a long, long time.

As such, they have formed a bond with one another. This occasionally manifests itself in the form of sarcasm...a medium I am well-versed in; however, will refrain from using in this post.

The point I am trying to make is this...you may want to dial things down a notch when directly addressing board members such as Frank, Paul and Scott. While they might take your frontal assaults with a measure of politeness, not everyone here will be so kind.

Good luck and happy collecting.

Best Regards,

Eric Perry

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)
1956 Topps Baseball (190/342)

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra