View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone91 View Post
Eric72

I am trying to I guess I will try harder....appreciate your input. I never really wanted to insult anyone just wanted to discuss cards but some times things get out of hand.

What I do not find not OK is that they can simply ignore my topics and let those who want to participate just simply participate it is like in high school a clic deciding who can say what and when sounds a bit like a country like say Iran. There are lots of people responding to my topics and only a hand full felling I am taking to much space and stepping on ''their'' territory it kind of sucks wish they would just not look at my topics and let others enjoy them....and let me get the answers I am looking for. This should NOT be a site only for veterans playing the BOSS for rookies....if it is that is very sad!!!
Zone 91,

Not bringing, "personal anal sex toys," or other such comments into the mix might be helpful...just a suggestion.

And...if you are going to attack someone, please put your full name in your post, as per the rules here.

One last thing...lighten up a bit. This forum is supposed to be fun.

Best Regards,

Eric

Currently collecting:
T206 (132/524)
1956 Topps Baseball (190/342)

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
- Yogi Berra