View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Chris

A little about the pics:
1. The first one did not start its life out as a disc. It is actually a 1959 Topps. The person I purchased it from suggested that somebody cut out the circle from the card and glued it to a hat. It has some back damage as a result. I liked the story associate with it and purchased it anyway. I am clearly not all that picky about the condition of my cards. I like the well-loved look, plus it allows me to add a lot more cards to my collection than I would be able to otherwise.

2. The second picture are the two 1968 Topps All Star Action Sticker sticker sheets that feature Mantle. The first one is in really good condition. The second is missing a sticker. I don't have a clue if they would grade the second since it is missing one of the stickers. If they did, presumably they would label it Authentic?

3. The third is a 52 Topps. And, the dog is a 4 year old puppy named Lexa. Such a great dog and, for the most part, was very patient with me today when I went through my cards.