View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:55 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

I don't think there is anything wrong with his use of the word rare, even if he knows its not. and we all know its not rare. He listed the card with the correct info, and correct back. If a buyer wants to pay a price for it that's up to them to do their own DD, on the back in this case. Kind of like buying a PSA 4 that's looks more like a PSA 2. Buy the card not the grade and know what your buying. Would be a different story if he listed it as a drum back but the card scan shows a PED. The open market dictates a price. If a buyer overpays that's on him or her, as well as if a buyer gets a deal on something that should of gone for more. Just my opinion as a buyer.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.