View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 08:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by joetinkerfan View Post
I just added a shot to mine...

Also, what sane dealer would proceed with a transaction with no money changing hands!! Adrain, you claimed to have purchased these cards, but yet you still haven't paid a penny to any dealers?? In prior posts you have also claimed to have the cards in hand (52 Mantle), and now you say that the transaction for the coin still has not taken place?! If I was a dealer I would cancel all sales made by you.
I doubt the dealers he bought from are shipping without being paid first. Adrian explained why he said he had a card when he didn't. That explanation was sound, to me. (I wouldn't have done it but it still made sense) Most of us have sold and waited a bit to be paid. This is no different. Now, I don't personally think it's real wise to make a ton of deals waiting for money to come in, but can't say I haven't done it on a smaller scale before.

Guys, this show won't go on too long. Whatever decision is made will make people unhappy. If it gets to the point I have to get involved (again) then I will. I just don't like to.