Thread: REA Gary Cooper
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStinson View Post
Well there you go ! when I was asked about that photo , I suggested contacting Gary Coopers daughter and even posted her name ....BEFORE I even looked at the autograph. Which I was almost certain anyone would have done before authenticating a photo of that magnitute and historical importance. You mean they didn't ???? I'm shocked !!!!

the man then walks to a church a few miles down the road and goes inside and sees a skull again. he asks the caretaker about it and this guy too says that it is john the baptists skull.

the man says "but i was just at the previous church and they said their skull was john the baptists skull also! What gives?"

the caretaker then said "well, their skull is john the baptists skull as an adult, we have his skull as a young boy."

it parallels the tpa's seemingly refusal to do even the lightest work to check out some of these artifacts or in this case autographs.

Last edited by travrosty; 04-29-2013 at 08:38 PM.