View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
Here we go. Another "they're trying to crucify me because of all I do for you" thread.
And, just to show us how wrong it is to use these fora to run others down, Chris, once again and for no reason, uses his perceived martyrdom as an excuse to attack Travis.

Thanks, Chris, for all you do.
David, he keeps running me down like that, instead of sticking to answering questions about autographs, which i am interested in, but he evidently is not. he comes after me and i have nothing to do with anything he talks about when he wants to elicit sympathy from others while trashing my name that i took years to build up.

He is playing the old "you have friends i don't like, so you better change your friends" thats the old saw steve cyrkin likes to use over on the real hate site that williams posts on a near daily basis.

if you are not on their approved friends list, then get ready for mud. lets see a list of his friends, who do i care who he is friends with, but they are so interested in my friends because its not about the autographs anymore. i love autographs, they love to pin guilt by association on people with no proof.

if they got a problem with someone posting about them, then go after that person, but they go after me instead. i didnt post anything about him, he always comes around to blaming me.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-08-2013 at 08:57 PM.