View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by abothebear View Post
The guidelines for the trade are this:
- Large Ass Herzog must be made available for trade again upon receipt.
- He may be traded for multiples, but must not be traded with any other card.
- He travels with a log book (I hope it still exists) that must be updated with dates and traded for info.
- The traded for item(s) must remain confidential (except for those with current log book access) even to past owners. If you want to know of LAH's trade history you have to trade for him.
- You must take a picture of yourself with LAH and post it on the site (this guideline quickly morphed into pics of Buck with local landmarks).
- You must re-post these rules when you make it available for trade (this one has not ben strictly followed, but the guidelines are posted and available so no big deal).
Just wanted to post a quick update - Buck has been passed on to a new (or old...) travel companion who has some great places for him to visit this summer.

In re-reading George's original guidelines this morning, I realized I had failed to
a) post a pic of myself with Buck;
b) re-post the guidelines to refresh everyone on the general rules.

This is a picture I took with my favorite little collector - son Jack (age 8) - who is holding Buck. I'm holding my favorite card in our entire collection - Jack's 2013 baseball card! (sorry for the poor quality - shot was taken a while back with my phone camera)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jack n Buck.jpg (45.3 KB, 526 views)