View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhs5120 View Post
I purchased several autographed items from a recent AH auction, everything was "Pre-Certified" by PSA/DNA. I recieved the items and was a little skeptical of one item in particular - it was an index card from a larger lot. I sent it in with several other items and included the pre-certified LOA paper thing, along with my invoice. About a month later the results become available online, everything was deemed authentic except this one item.. I called up customer service and they couldn't have been more helpful. After a second review, they confirmed that it was not authentic and they issued me a voucher for the SMR price of the autograph and the submission fees (which in this case is more than I paid for the item).

In a forum littered with horror stories and worst case scenarios, I felt it appropriate to share a good experience with PSA.

Jason

that's fine but when you say they hold true to their guarantee, what does it mean.

They don't have a guarantee with autographs, they have never had a guarantee. show me the written guarantee?

if they made good on it, thats fine, but they did it without a guarantee, they did it by their own decision. if they decided they didnt want to make good, there is no guarantee you can point to , to force them to make good.