View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Ken Goldin

They stand behind the LOAs and the LOAs are posted on the site.
I am sorry I cannot answer your question on the photo itself. PSA. JSA, myself, and Harry Bryant (who you may not know, but who has witnessed more in person signatures then anyone on the earth as the person who for years worked with DiMaggio, Ryan, Ripken and countless others during signing sessions) do not have an issue with the autograph.
I am sorry I cannot provide you with specific information regarding the date and nature of the photograph. If you are ever even 1/10th of 1% unsure about an item, you should not bid (and you have not in this case). In the meantime, as an auction house we stand behind the items we sell and if the winner of the item decided to cut it out of the slab, have the photograph dated, and if the date was such that it could not be signed by Clemente, I would refund him and eat the price personally.

As stated previously, we have rejected TPA items before, so while our customers like them, they are not a 'bible' to us. In this case we are comfortable with the item, and will stand behind . Is there anything more you would like me to do Michael with the auction closing tonight?