View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Well, I am sure we all have conversations we don't remember but I do remember this one distinctly...and we had 1-2 on the phone about it too. You guys really do need to fix this scanning issue.......Here is a partial discussion about it below, but again, there was a more explicit one on the phone. And to your credit you offered to make it right...but I wanted the card. But we had this discussion mostly on the phone, as I remember....(and for the most part emails shouldn't be posted on the board but there is nothing here that is too private)

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 8:26 PM
To: Doug Allen (dallen@legendaryauctions.com)
Subject: scan of e221

Hey Doug
I think you can look at the one on your site easy enough but here is a regular scan I did….Not a big deal but just thought I would let you know.
LL

Doug Allen is a pathological liar. He also claimed on this board years ago that he wasn't engaging in shill bidding and other fraud while at Mastro. He lied then and he lied now. When he finally ends up before a judge to pay for his crimes, I implore everyone on this board to write a letter to the judge describing the lengths he went to conceal and perpetuate his fraud.