View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymers Auction View Post
I see your point Chris, Dan, and Shelly. I tried to state my concern politely as I have much respect for Chris. You are right fair question Leon. Chris certainly not wanting to start trouble here, but without the back story you can see why I would say that. I have never been to that website I get plenty of Travis on here. I actually like Travis just fine, but that small dig was to easy to avoid and rather harmless. Thanks for clearing this up for me guys.

Hey James
You haven't been on the board a long, long time. Just so you know, I have absolutely 0 tolerance for anyone bringing any family members into any discussions in a negative, or close to negative way. I am very protective in this area. If anyone wants to get immediately kicked off of the board just give it a go. So I think we are on the same page in how we feel. That being said, She is one of the owners of that site, so in a respectful way should be fair game. Chris was/is respectful and the question was certainly fair, as you agreed. I just wanted to reiterate my feelings on bringing any family members into discussions for those who may not know.