View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Dave
Da.ve Kra.bal

Default OT: NET54 Fantasy Baseball/Football update

Well the baseball season is winding down and both leagues are still competitive
Ryan Christoff leads in League 2 right now by about 5 points. Tim Caravella is still in the lead by a wide margin in League 1 and has been for most of the year.
Some of the guys in the baseball leagues are wanting to start some fantasy football. We already have 6-7 players and would need about 5 more to have a 12 team league. This is a short notice deal, since the season starts next Thursday. Our draft would have to be before Thursdays opening game ! Payment for the league would be $25 and would be collected after the draft. If any of you guys are interested in Football and missed out on the baseball leagues let me know via PM ASAP so I can finalize a draft date quick

Thanks Leon for allowing my fantasy update posts throughout the year. I am thinking about having some engraved trophy or plaque made during the offseason to commemorate the winners of each league next year in addition to them winning some prize money.

Ok we need just 4 more players for a 12 team head to head league on ESPN. I just created the league NET54 L.A.F.R. ( net54 league of alternate football reality)

Last edited by T206DK; 08-27-2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: update on players