View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Er1c Sh@rp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmbr1drftpik23 View Post
I have a story behind every single one of those negative feedbacks. Check the game used universe forum for the George Brett jersey, that idiot bought the authentic Rawlings jersey at $200 thinking he was getting a steal on a Brett game worn jersey and admitted that and still gets awarded his refund and leaves negative feedback, the bent card I put in between a top loader and two stiff cardboards and wrote "fragile" "do not bend", the mailman folded it in half and put in mailbox, once again I cannot control, I issued refund, and i'm out my card. I agreed that I made some mistakes on selling some low dollar items that people are nagging and so hard to work with on eBay but I make every situation right in the end. Thank you guys for your advice and sorry I cant keep everyone on eBay happy with well over 5,000 transactions this past year.
Selling is about living and learning. I've been in sales for two years and I have learned much more from my mistakes then my jobs that have gone perfectly. Thankfully, if you make it right and remain humble then most will continue working with you. Sounds to me like you're still learning so good luck and remember it's not just *bay that has hard to please clients.