View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Frost View Post
I also have been Denied Membership to Autograph Planet. I am not here to bash Travis as I have said many times I happen to like him and at one point respected his knowledge of the autographs. Being someone that was at one time also under the spell of Stephen Koschal and Todd Mueller, I kinda understand what is going on here.
I just hate to see Travis loss all credibility based on any financial gain or endorsement from Mr. Mueller.
I have been attacked on Autograph Planet over the past few days by Todd Mueller and what ever other names he has been using this week.
I think it only fair that I am able to defend myself with the truth and facts.

Thank you all, and thank you Leon for access to your website.
Travis has been a poor bastard for some time but selling your soul to the Kumbaya Connection has to be one of the most hilarious things he's said or done...though who can keep track anymore? I guess money makes some people do stupid things?

Here's a video of Koschal, Mueller, Travis, Grant and yes even DB before they sit down, make up stories about people on ANL, play nice, and then give each other verbal blow jobs with no dissenting opinions allowed. You should see the carnage when DB, Grant and Travis disagree?, that's why they can't be a part of a legitimate autograph blogging site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDGjc0hVj8g