View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Michael Frost

Default I know Why I was Denied Membership at Autograph Planet!

Todd Mueller has been crying foul and has been protected by his gang of so called autograph experts.
Mr. Mueller keeps asking questions and making false statements without giving me the place to answer.
Todd you can no longer hide and you must face your worst fear "THE TRUTH".
Todd Mueller thinks he has a safe place to hide and throws out questions that he knows I have have had no place to post the answers.
Here is just a small piece of the puzzle.
"Please remember I have a file a mile long on your past 20 years in business mostly supplied to me by you partner and disciple Stephen "Pony Tail" Koschal."
Here are the 4 Questions :

#1 I also failed to mention there is no date, doesn't mention Todd Mueller Autographs at the top etc, etc, etc. He still claims it's an authentic COA. As the issuer of my companies COA's this is not an authentic Todd Mueller Autographs COA. The photo is also not authentic. Mike won't tell me where he got this, or if he created it. I think I know. So much for his fight against forgeries. Did you create this Mike?"

#2 "See, Mike Frost doesn't play fair. He creates lies to fight against the truth. Grant is correct, nobody can win a fight over the internet, particularly when you got people like Frost creating fake COA's to attack ones credibility. This is how Mike plays his games. But here are the problems with this COA he created to make it appear we authenticated this disaster. I am sure this will make his next attempts a little more authentic but he will never get it right. He sure is obsessed over me and my company. Here's where Frost screwed up;
1) Wrong paper

2) Notice the font. It's all wrong of course!
3) Put through printer twisted

4) There is no Item number listed
5) Mike Frost writes; "Sincerely." Our COA's state; "Guaranteed Authentic by" then my name

6) Mike uses a 5 year old address. We just started implementing images on our COA's 2 1/2 years ago.

7) Mike lists no purchaser, our COA's document this."

#3 " Mike Frost will not explain where he found this bogus COA. If he would tell us and he wasn't behind it we could contact the person telling them they are dealing with a counterfeit COA. Instead Mike Frost states it's authentic. What he fails to mention is it's authentic in his mind, because he created it."

#4 "One other thing. Where did Mike Frost get that image of Dylan with my Cert? I have never seen that photo, authenticated it, sold it, nothing. I'd like to know where he got that because the cert is a counterfeit and we keep records of what we have sold, authenticated and purchased. If this is being done as a joke, it's not funny and how can any study be worth anything when it starts out with a lie. Our certs are on white glossy stock paper, not tarnish/yellow"
mueller case e.jpg
mueller case d.jpg

Bob Dylan Hand Signed Photo With COA Musician
Item number:181208928234
Price:$899.99
Time left:1d
http://Click here: Bob Dylan Hand Si...usician | eBay

Hand signed photo by one of the best artist on the planet! Very rare photo signed in blue sharpie cleanly. Photo does come with COA shown!
Click here: Bob Dylan Hand Signed Photo with COA Musician | eBay

from holt_5656- Texas

Mueller case.jpg
mueller case b.jpg

Here is a few more ( I do have over 500) "Sincerely." Michael Frost
Mueller COA Hogan 2.jpg
mueller Coa Hogan 3.jpg
Mueler COA Hogan 1.jpg
Mueller case blair.jpg
Mueller COA Jack Sell..jpg

-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Muller case c.jpg (62.4 KB, 283 views)