View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:52 AM
Michael Frost

Leon ,
I am very sorry if I have brought you any problem or concerns with my post. I would like to thank you for your honesty and allowing me a platform to discuss issues within the industry. If I in anyway violated this post or have want off base with my discussion I welcome the removal of my words.
The post is "Why Was I Denied Membership Over At AutographPlanet?" I believe I have stayed on this topic and have even included COA's, facts and proof that would be 100% corresponding to the topic and questions being allowed to be asked on Autographplanet .com.
I have am all in favor of a women in fact I would love to see a lot more women getting involved in the hobby and opening websites and Collectible businesses.
I just have no other venue but threw Travis directly to approach his wife nor the ability to ask her the question since you will not answer me via the website or by e-mail.
I really should be addressing these questions directly to her but maybe you can get them answered for me.
Why was Chris Williams, Roger Epperson and myself (Than I am aware of) denied membership to AutographPlanet,? Why does your wife allow questions, libel, and misleading information be posted by Todd Mueller on her website AutographPlanet? What is the criteria for a company to post a banner on Autographplanet and what are the cost? What was the vetting process she went through to hand pick her panel of experts? And finally would she consider removing Todd Mueller's post on the Bob Dylan autograph and Certificates that he has posted, now that I have proved him to be nothing more then a liar.