View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

-Complains about our forum being too restrictive (constant cries of McCarthyism)- opens his own forum with very selective membership.

-Complains about fraud in the hobby - helps Peter Nash in any way he can.

-Complains about not knowing the reason he was banned from Heritage - Won't tell Chris why he was denied membership at AP.

-Complains about threads with names in titles attacking said name in title - has a long history of doing the very same thing.

He has a lack of self-awareness that is breathtaking...it's like watching Anthony Weiner flame out. Oh, and Weiner is also good at throwing his wife under the bus. Maybe Travis wouldn't make a good politician..

No his head is way too big, fat and stupid for that, which this thread clearly illustrates.

He is right that I quit collecting. He is one of the reasons. The psychotic Kumbaya Connectiion is the other, but mostly it's just the divide between a group of Ass clowns like Kumbaya, legitimate dealers, and known forgers. You can say anything you want about my character, but I only relay stories and interactions that I have personally dealt with in the past 6 years. I'm on Mueller because of our interaction on a horrible Mantle he had sold. I actually like his business model, but then you realize he is on this campaign against PSA & JSA, just so he doesn't have to give refunds on his forgeries. He is Fred Astaire when tap dancing around providence. The HG Wells of story telling when it comes to private signings and the king of "somebody copied my COA". Then you have the Born again "must be loving to one another" that's rammed down your throat and you have a recipe of a complete idiot and idiots, IMHO.

Then you have mindless dupes like Big, Dumb and stupid, who can't answer a simple question. It's why I'm not going to stop adding what I know from my experiences with this Kumbaya connection.

So forgive me if I'm just tired of it all.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-11-2013 at 10:18 AM.