Thread: autographs....
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 09:18 AM
L@nce Fit.tro

If we were to put it to a vote, I would say keep autos separate as they are now, and maybe fold game-used back into the general memorabilia section (purely just based on the number of posts).

I think autographs will ALWAYS be one of the more volatile areas, and sooner or later another travesty will crop up (not to mention the usual, somewhat more polite infighting among the mainstays), prompting the same debate about whether autographs should be separate again. It just seems to me that it would be more disruptive popping autos in and out of the main memorabilia board all the time.

My understanding was that the game-used sub-section was started as a response to members leaving GUU and looking for somewhere else to call home, but it doesn't seem to have been as productive as originally thought, at least in terms of number of posts. It makes sense to me to have it the way it is currently, but it may not be as popular a destination as originally thought?

Last edited by thecatspajamas; 09-23-2013 at 09:19 AM.