View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb217676 View Post
From B & L Auctions, a 1917 Ray Schalk Promotional Postcard for Girard Cigars. Thanks again Leon!
Nice pick up, Jeff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrhanover View Post
Be glad to show this again. Very happy to add it to my collection.
Congrats, Dave. Some day, I'll go back into the 1800s. Until then, I'll have to enjoy the cards that you and other forum members are adding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythonfactory View Post
Beautiful image on that Brouthers =)

Happy to check these off the want list and join Bill on the WaJo portrait train. The paper loss in the top right and a microscopic crease in one corner made this well-centered example a lot more affordable.
Congratulations, Bryan! Those are some beautiful cards. It's amazing how cards that don't get the great "technical" grades can still be so beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbob View Post
Home Run Kisses are tough to find so when you see one you need pop up for your set, you buy it even if it is trimmed in the hope some day a non-trimmed one emerges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbob View Post
A nice early morning surprise to find out my offer on this very tough Series 8 New Orleans Pelican card of Manush had been accepted! Now if I can just find the de Montreville variation I need....
Very nice, tbob. I admit I've never seen Home Run Kisses before. I'll have to look them up. And grats on the Manush pickup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMBST95 View Post
Upgraded my T206 Jack Dunn for my Orioles Team HOF Collection:
Also picked up a few York Caramels from Sterling for my E210 set:
Adam, I really like those candy cards. And, of course, as a T206 collector, you know I love the Dunn. That's a beautiful card. Very clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete zouras View Post
Chantilly pickup
Very nice American Caramel, Pete. Kudos!

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.