Thread: {T206 Society}
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 02:54 AM
D@rek H.ogue

Default Auction Now Live

I know you are all probably a bit tuckered out after the show that Rob Lifson just put on, including an epic Walter Johnson with a Broad Leaf 460 back, a Tris Speaker with a Drum back, a Ty Cobb with an Uzit back, a spectacular example of a Brown inked Lenox, as well as many other exciting T206 cards amongst REA's hoards of other treasures, but we would like to announce that our inaugural auction is now live (with all starting bids between $10-$25) for those of you who are still hungry to feed your monster:

http://t206society.com/product-categ.../live-auction/

A couple of things that I would like to point out that I feel are key:

1.) You must be registered member in order to place a bid. Registration is free and simple. If you have not yet done so, you may do so by clicking here: http://t206society.com/wp-login.php?action=register

2.) We will use what is known as "secret maximum" or "honest auto bid". In other words, if you bid $100 on a card but the underbidder has only bid $80, you will not be required to pay the full $100, only a small increment over the $80 that the underbidder has declared as their maximum.

3.) Extended Bidding will work as follows: Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of the original clock will extend the auction an additional 10 minutes. This will only effect that particular listing, and not any of the other listings. In order to be able to bid in extended bidding, you must have placed a bid prior to the final 5 minutes of the original clock.

4.) There will be a 5% Buyers Premium added to all winning bids.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly at info@t206society.com and we will be happy to assist you, as it is best not to "over-bump" and "over-crowd" these threads.

We wish you all the very best best of luck!

Many Thanks!

Derek

PS

I will post a few of the cards in our now live auction to tantalize your T206 taste buds, because hey ... SOMEBODY has to win them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lindaman hindu back.jpg (76.7 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg o'leary cycle 460 back.jpg (74.1 KB, 302 views)
File Type: jpg herzog sovereign front.jpg (74.5 KB, 302 views)
File Type: jpg overall ab460 front.jpg (76.6 KB, 301 views)

Last edited by DerekMichael; 10-20-2013 at 03:29 AM.