View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 09:27 PM
Bill Gregory

Default Really WTB 1999 UD Signature Edition Robert Brooks

Hi everybody,

I have been looking for this card for over three years:

It's the 1999 UD (Upper Deck) Signature Edition Robert Brooks. I am a diehard Green Bay Packer fan, and I collect both Packer autographs, as well as Robert Brooks himself. He and Donald Driver are my all-time favorite members of the team.

I've got alerts set on my phone for when the card shows on Ebay, but for some reason, Ebay's alert system has not been working, or it sends it too late. Five of these things have sold on the bay in the last three and a half weeks--all for under $10 each. This is killing me, lol. I have friends in my home state of Wisconsin looking for this, I have messaged the Ebay seller who has offered these, and I have threads on multiple sports card forums looking for this.

The only one I find available is selling from a Burbank sports card dealer, but he's asking $80. I'm not going to overpay that much.

If you happen to see one of these, or have one, please message me.

Thank you!

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.