View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 07:23 PM

I do not collect graded cards so I do not have a dog in this fight.

I had a very LOOOONG response to this whole mess but I decided to delete it and write something shorter. So, here it is.

If Joe Orlando wants to respond to the OP then why doesn't he just let the OP tell his side of the story on the CU boards and then respond there? Why is the OP allegedly banned from PSA?

I know MANY times in the past that I have read on these boards where someone has had a problem with PSA and they have gone to the CU boards to air their complaints and what happens? They are banned from the CU boards, banned from PSA and their posts on the CU boards are deleted.

If that is what has happened to the OP in this situation then WHY should people have to call J. O. to get his side of the story? Wouldn't it be MUCH EASIER and MUCH LESS time consuming for J. O. to come here and tell HIS side of the story? Or, better yet, do it on the Cu boards?

I mean, I can't imagine the head of a company taking the time out of his day and/or night fielding calls about THE SAME THING when a much easier option would be to just make one e mail response, no matter how long it is and be done with it.

David