View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 05:48 AM
David Linardy

Default What's the deal with all these wright & ditson, an spalding docs hitting the market?

So I have purchased an item or two from a particular ebay seller in western mass. I could have sworn that I saw a posting (but I can't seem to locate it ) stating that the sellers supply had ended... Needless to say it hasnt... He has recently posted several George wright voting sheets, which to be candid I have an interest in as the recent increase in supply has put his auto in my price range

Before I buy one, was hoping to get some assistance:
1-does anyone know of a particular auction or sale where these items were sold in large quantity?

2-does anyone have an idea as to how many of these ledgers would have been produced?

3-lastly: I've looked at several of the wright signatures on the multi signed docs and they seem pretty choppy and deliberate. I would think that this would make the signature a relatively easy target for forgers. Is this correct? If so has anyone run into examples?

As always, I appreciate your time and feedback
-dave

Ps- please pardon any typos or grammatical errors. My iPhone has a mind of its own