Thread: 1909 Pennant
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 10:12 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
Not sure what your question is? These are all ridiculous claims by the sellers. I have never stated I am an expert, but I can tell you I know more than many about vintage pennants. None of these can be attributed to any of the teams they are referring to. Is that what you are wanting to hear?

I see these claims almost daily on eBay and have for years. Most people see right through it as reflected by the low to no bidding on the items. I assume that you are stating one of these is being sold by a net54 member? I wouldn't know. I only know it's not me nor would I ever attempt it. Jason
No, I don't believe these are being sold by a NET54 member......someone here will forward these comments, I am just trying to ask the guys who comment on vintage pennants if the sellers claims are true. If they are he made a helluva of find this past week, buying these 2 on Ebay last week.

THe earliest known Pirates pennant and the rarest Babe Ruth collectible all in 1 week, both on Ebay, which everyone else passed on.

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 11-04-2013 at 10:13 PM.