View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 10:34 AM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintagevault13 View Post
I have posted the "base" Topps Aaron cards I have. 57 and 55 are on the way. Last purchase will be the 54. I know these aren't the condition that many of you collect, but I am putting this collection together on a public school employee's budget so I am pretty happy with them. I also have all of the other Aaron Topps regular issue cards (leaders, all-stars, etc.) in similar condition, just didn't take the time to scan.
Great cards, and much better condition that almost everything in my collection. As far as grading, I am always a bit on the fence on the whole issue. I like the added protection when I spread out the cards and flip through them but hate the extra space the graded cards take out. If you have the storage space and feel like you would get more enjoyment out of them with that extra layer of protection, I see nothing wrong with sending them in. Then again, the money could go to extra cards.