View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Jon Canfield

Default Jeter Autograph Advice Needed - 3000 Game Ticket

I was lucky enough to be at Jeter's 3000th hit game, and even had the pleasure of sitting in "The Perfect Suite" with some former Yankee greats. As a die-hard Yankee fan, and someone who grew up watching Jeter play, the ticket means a lot to me. Ever since that day, I've wanted to have Jeter sign it. After much heartache (mainly over the price), I've decided to send my ticket into Steiner to have Jeter sign it. Here's my question to he board - where would you have him sign it, and what type of pen would you use... I've been told that I can select both.

The two obvious spots to me are along the bottom (maybe above the bar code) in a blue sharpie, or above the Yankee emblem (but under the circle) in a gold marker. That said, I'm also open to suggestions. Obviously once concern about using a gold pen is will it run/feather on the ticket service (has anyone gotten a ticket like this signed before), and what type of gold pen do you use? Is blue the better way to go?

Thanks for the help!