View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 02:55 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section103 View Post
Good point and this is the weird thing....

Bubble Mailer with a Stamps.com label and -no- postage paid at all. I haven't used Stamps.com, but this would be pretty tough to do (I think) with Paypal mail services. Im starting to believe it was some sort of error or oversight, at least I hope.
Just because it does not show the postage amount does not mean no postage was paid. If they printed a Stamps.com label, they paid postage (I use stamps.com, so I know firsthand). The label won't print if it can't charge you for it.

My guess would be that it's the thickness issue, or possibly his scale was off (though with cards, it's hard to believe it would be THAT off). Definitely check with the seller, and with the post office as to why the postage due. There's no way that a regular seller is doing this as a routine procedure to save a few bucks on postage. If he were, his feedback would be lit up with negs and it would be pretty obvious from reading the comments.