View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Robert

Default response

Thank you Leon and also for your service to our Country!

Jeffrey first off let me say what I have said before, I never meant to offend in any manner, shape or form. I immediately private messaged you to let you know this as well as posting on this forum. Ruthie and I are still working on the 65 set and a few others as we go along the way. In the process I am slowly trying to upgrade cards to give her the best set possible with what I can afford. I do not remember all the cards you sent her but she loved them as she does all her cards. We graded a few Im sure but not all of them. During this time I was buying raw cards from different sellers and on ebay keeping track of the numbers we needed via a checklist. With that being said, we completed the set to 100% in SGC grades and then moved to venture into some other football sets as we could afford. There was never ANY intent on selling for profit from cards you sent to her as a gift. The intent and reason is to sell off the doubles and work on new adventures in football set building with my little girl.

I didn't receive any response back from you via pm or anything. All was quite on the this post and the cards deleted as I didn't want any drama or anything that would even lead to an argument in any form. Then another post shows up and I could not believe what I was reading. You have no idea of who I am or how much I care about people in general. I have spent most of my life serving this great Country and collecting is just a passion and hobby that I enjoy. After several deployments it is nice to see your child begin to enjoy it with you. I have three daughters and the oldest two care nothing about cards but my youngest Ruthie does. When she told me Daddy lets build this set .........I was so happy. She had been through HELL in November when she (10 years of age then, now 11) was diagnosed with type one diabetes. I received a lot of prayers and emotional support in which I read these boards to her. I know in my heart that Ruthie and I collecting together brings us closer.

Jeffery I must say also the comment of good deeds do not go unpunished that you made.....you are right they do not, but If you would have taken the time to respond or call me it would have made it a whole lot easier. I don't hide behind a keyboard. Ive put my tail on the line for my family and as a matter of fact YOU if you live in this country. I have nothing to hide and as a matter of fact if you could let me know which cards you sent her as a gift please let me know and I will be happy to return them to you. I have not nor ever will take advantage of someone nor will I. And for the Padrino guy who states that he knows what I meant in my post..........the answer to that is no you do not. You can call me anytime.

Again this is not to rant but I felt like I needed to give my response. I love these boards and collecting is a hobby that I plan to keep enjoying but please don't "throw me under the bus if you don't even know me".

Semper Fi

Respectfully

Robert
Successful Transactions with: cammb, jim, sean1125,bobbyw8469, vintagetoppsguy, mintacular, rube26105, irishdenny, brick, Robextend,dboneesq, northviewcats, wdwfan, Dhogan, quitcrab, eliminator, Harliduck, tonyo, fetamore, hcv123, Bocabirdman, Casey2296,Aplyon86 Futbowl, pwang100, GoCubsGo32, Sidepocket, jcarroll84, DanP, YazFenway08, 4reals, sflayank, frazier and many others